NEMotorSport Forums  

Home Forums Arcade Donate Classifieds Premium Members? Calendar Sponsor Advertising Local Track Info
Go Back   NEMotorSport Forums > NEMotorsport Premier Sponsors > Wicked C.A.S.
Register Member Albums Image Hosting Mark Forums Read

Wicked C.A.S. Wicked CAS (CAR AUDIO SYSTEMS) We are located in Kingston NH. About a 30 Min. to 45 Minutes ride from Boston MA. We are the guys who make the "Magic Boxes" Vehicle specific Subwoofer enclosures. We will install any stereo you may have or you may want to buy from us. We carry Stereos from $99 to Complete show car stereo systems above $20,000 You name it we have propably done it. We Carry KENWOOD EXCELON, JL AUDIO, HERTZ, AUDISON, FOCAL, COMPUSTAR, CLIFFORD, DYNAMAT and Others. 603-642-4222.
Wicked C.A.S.

User Tag List

Old 01-19-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #1
Wicked CAS

Like: 0
Liked 34 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wicked CAS is on a distinguished road
New dnx series kenwood excelon dnx890hd dnx690hd

New Kenwood Double Din Video multimedia starts at only $399 all the way up to $1200... this year you get a lot more features, More compatibility... Siri control...

Wicked CAS: DNX890HD NEW 2013 KEWNOOD EXCELON MULTIMEDIA RECEIVER PRE-ORDER NOW

Forum members only, must pm.

order info: http://www.wickedcas.com/product.php...&cat=28&page=1

All pre-orders placed between 1/17/2013 - 1/31/2013 will qualify for a $300 GIFT From Wicked CAS that can be used for anything in our store.

All pre-orders placed between 2/1/2013 - 2/15/2013 will qualify for a $250 GIFT From Wicked CAS that can be used for anything in our store.

All pre-orders placed between 2/16/2013 - 2/28/2013 will qualify for a $200 GIFT From Wicked CAS that can be used for anything in our store.

Cool info on DNX890HD and lower priced DNX690HD

www.wickedcas.com 603-642-4222

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-30-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #2
Wicked CAS

Like: 0
Liked 34 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wicked CAS is on a distinguished road
OK Guys... and Girls... I don't get much action in this forum... To hype things up a little I want to do an exclusive offer for NEMOTORSPORT members only...

OPTION 1
If you buy any Double Din Kenwood In dash Screen and Navigation DVD combo between now END of february... Pre-orders are included... I will include a basic Install free. Not including parts. Basic install will give you up to 1 Hour of install time on the HEAD unit only...
Or we will take off 1 Hour from the labor of your system install.

OPTION 2
Buy into option 1 and Buy a 5 Channel amplifier any kind, and 4 pairs of Speakers and a subwoofer set up of any kind and mix... Have us install it (labor to be determined with your setup) and we will give you $300 of Wires for the install for free. That is right... Power cable, speaker cable, Rca cables are all free with a purchase of a FULL system... All wires will be tailered to your car... All custom installed wires.

Offer valid until the end of February only...

We have New 5 channel amps starting at $299.95 That will run your whole car nicely...
All new HERTZ Audio Speakers now starting at $99.95 and up
JL Audio Subwoofers starting at $99.95 and up ...
We might just have a Magic Box for your car too...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-30-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #3
Boosted Euro
Admin

Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion! Flat 29 hangman Champion! Letter Scramble Champion! Mr Flacit Word Search Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Hats Off! Champion!
Like: 2,003
Liked 2,397 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Boosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond repute
I like the one I got for the Forester but maybe I'll get a new one and throw that one in the girls car. Unfortunately I already have 4 jL speakers, 2 w3's and an amp, so I'm out for option 2 and I need to get my tax return in and the Forester fixed first..lol

I may try to do the pre order next month if I have some cash left over, really want be able to use blue tooth and Pandora .

04 Forester XTI - Built Motor (weisco,eagle,sti,arp) FP Green Hta 330whp
83 Rabbit GTI - Scrapped, Heart lives on in the 82
82 Rabbit Diesel L custom - full GTI swap , built head lots of Poly
90 Corrado G60 - First Love , awaiting winning lottery #'s

Anti-Speedbump Society