NEMotorSport Forums  

Home Forums Arcade Donate Classifieds Premium Members? Calendar Sponsor Advertising Local Track Info
Go Back   NEMotorSport Forums > NEMotorsport Premier Sponsors > Wicked C.A.S.
Register Member Albums Image Hosting Mark Forums Read

Wicked C.A.S. Wicked CAS (CAR AUDIO SYSTEMS) We are located in Kingston NH. About a 30 Min. to 45 Minutes ride from Boston MA. We are the guys who make the "Magic Boxes" Vehicle specific Subwoofer enclosures. We will install any stereo you may have or you may want to buy from us. We carry Stereos from $99 to Complete show car stereo systems above $20,000 You name it we have propably done it. We Carry KENWOOD EXCELON, JL AUDIO, HERTZ, AUDISON, FOCAL, COMPUSTAR, CLIFFORD, DYNAMAT and Others. 603-642-4222.
Wicked C.A.S.

User Tag List

Old 07-18-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #1
Wicked CAS

Like: 0
Liked 34 Times in 17 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wicked CAS is on a distinguished road
Wicked CAS is now a Direct dealer for AGENCY POWER FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS

Wicked CAS is now a Direct dealer for
AGENCY POWER FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS...
http://agency-power.com/

These guys make some top notch parts, they have a real good r&D department. All parts are tested on their dyno.

BMW, PORSCHE, MITSUBISHI, MERCEDES, HYUNDAI is some of their specialty products...

We just got an intercooler in for a BMW 335i and it looks real nice and quality... Their pricing is fair and we can save you as much as possible...

Agency Power Intercooler Kit BMW 135i 335i 07+

Agency Power's new large capacity, high flow performance intercooler for the BMW 135i and 335i is a direct replacement part. With this performance intercooler, your BMW will see gains in both horsepower and torque

They have a real cool trick Exhaust system for Mercedes.. Mercedes C63 AMG Coupe Electronic Valve Controlled Exhaust System

Agency Power for the Porsche 997.2 Turbo S are these cat bypass pipes, dubbed "The Sleeper Race Pipes". Designed for the 2010-2013 Porsche 997 Turbo DFI, this kit is designed to replace your cat pipes only and maintain the stock muffler

The ultimate driving machine now sounds like a true sports car. Agency Power has taken the E92 BMW M3 big V8 engine and given it some sound steroids

High Flow Cat Headers BMW E60 M5 E63 M6 05+

One of the best ways to increase performance is with high flow cat headers. The stock M5 and M6 headers are small diameter and restrictive which robs your car of horsepower. Agency Power has released a performance header that utilizes high flow cats and larger diameter pipes. This combination allows the exhaust to travel into the rest of the system much faster and carry more heat away from the engine.

This steering wheel fits any BMW M3 E90 | E92 | E93
New from Agency Power is our line of Sport Steering Wheels for your vehicle. Made in Germany, these steering wheels are built off of OEM units which fit into custom molds retaining the factory inner ring. To meet strict TUV standards, the inner ring is kept in original shape for safety reasons. While still being able to offer a semi flat bottom, structural integrity and consumer well being is priority. The Agency Power Sport Steering Wheels give you a more enjoyable driving experience. With more ergonomic hand positions to increase driving comfort as well as a semi flat bottom for increased driver clearance, these upgraded steering wheels are a must have for any enthusiast. In addition to dressing up the interior of your car, these steering wheels will make you want to be behind the wheel more often with hands on 10 and 2!

Agency Power has developed one of the best sounding and performing exhaust systems for the 2011 STi Sedan. The new exhaust features an all T304 stainless steel piping in 3inch diameter from the catback. The piping is all hand polished featuring robotic TIG welding.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #2
Th3Juggernaut
殺意の波動

coolness, i had a part of theirs on something for the life of me i can't remember what though, i remember i was satisfied though lol.
Old 07-18-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #3
2jzrx7

Liked 8 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
2jzrx7 is on a distinguished road
Price on c63 amg exhaust above
Old 07-18-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #4
Wicked CAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzrx7 View Post
Price on c63 amg exhaust above
$2500 list... I can save you 10%.
On back order right now, They are expecting it back in stock in 2 weeks. Your price $2250 + Shipping.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-18-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #5
Matt Musto
Matt Musto Photography

Like: 6
Liked 11 Times in 5 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Matt Musto is just really niceMatt Musto is just really niceMatt Musto is just really niceMatt Musto is just really nice
i can vouch for these guys. ive owned every mitsu part they make

Matt Musto Photography
www.facebook.com/mattmustophotography
Old 07-30-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #6
Wicked CAS

Agency Power is now offering an exhaust system for the New Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ.

They also offer some suspension components...
Adjustable sway bar links... Sway bar, and rear control arms.