NEMotorSport Forums  

Home Forums Arcade Donate Classifieds Premium Members? Calendar Sponsor Advertising Local Track Info
Go Back   NEMotorSport Forums > Meets and Motorsports > Meets & Events
Register Member Albums Image Hosting Mark Forums Read

Meets & Events Post or view and upcoming Meets & Events in your area.

NEMS at Strange Brew every Friday night
Calendar: Default Calendar
Boosted Euro
Admin

11-23-2012 to 05-05-2013 06:00 PM to 10:00 PM
*The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

Throwback meet Strange Brew in Manchester NH

6:00 but come by when you can

http://www.strangebrewtavern.net/index.html

Friday & Saturday
$3 Beers and $3 Single-liquor drinks 4-7pm
** Price appetizers from 4-7pm. (No substitutions)

Was thinking we could bump up the time a little bit to be able to get the half off appetizers. This is more ofa hangout and have some beers meet, great for new member's to put some faces to names.

Some of us will get there early (6:00) and try to the back room with the pool table and TV. Come at 6 or whenever you can make it.

My cell# is 603-548-7549, if your going to be late ....say after 8 and want to know if we are still there, give me a call.

Winter is here, cars are put away come get warm and have a few drinks. Under 21 welcome if you get there before 8pm I believe. After that they card at the door. to see you there
User Tag List

Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #501
Boosted Euro
Admin

Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion! Flat 29 hangman Champion! Letter Scramble Champion! Mr Flacit Word Search Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Hats Off! Champion!
Like: 2,003
Liked 2,397 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Boosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond repute
Working an extra shift this morning, ill be there but may be more tired then usual .lol

04 Forester XTI - Built Motor (weisco,eagle,sti,arp) FP Green Hta 330whp
83 Rabbit GTI - Scrapped, Heart lives on in the 82
82 Rabbit Diesel L custom - full GTI swap , built head lots of Poly
90 Corrado G60 - First Love , awaiting winning lottery #'s

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anti-Speedbump Society

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boosted Euro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #502
CatchnZees
Thats what she said.

Like: 213
Liked 98 Times in 60 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
CatchnZees will become famous soon enoughCatchnZees will become famous soon enough
Ill be there.
'14 Ford Focus ST - Current cruiser
CatchnZees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #503
Boosted Euro
Admin

Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion! Flat 29 hangman Champion! Letter Scramble Champion! Mr Flacit Word Search Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Hats Off! Champion!
Boosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond repute
Figures everyone is finally coming and our usual "good" waitress isn't going to be.there.

Anti-Speedbump Society

Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #504
kidcrash603
Patron

Oh yeah I forgot Tarah is off... Boooo
kidcrash603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #505
Zoom6
Admin

Damn, I forgot about that.

PM me for vinyl graphics!

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:
I can only imagine the conference calls and work that it took an engineering team to develop butthole seeking technology for this to accurately target a puckered starfish with a warm blast of water.

I'm sure a few have PTSD from testing.
2006 Mazda6s 3.0L V6 - Click here for my build thread...
Zoom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #506
CatchnZees
Thats what she said.

Like: 213
Liked 98 Times in 60 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
CatchnZees will become famous soon enoughCatchnZees will become famous soon enough
Be there around 7. Worked 3rd shift last night then had to come home and wait for new furniture to show up. Off to bed for a while.
'14 Ford Focus ST - Current cruiser
CatchnZees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #507
Boosted Euro
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchnZees View Post
Be there around 7. Worked 3rd shift last night then had to come home and wait for new furniture to show up. Off to bed for a while.
I worked 0000-0800 this morning... ill be there at 5 ... baby oh and it was my day off

Anti-Speedbump Society

Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #508
Zoom6
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Euro View Post
I worked 0000-0800 this morning... ill be there at 5 ... baby oh and it was my day off

Joe's your baby now?

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:
I can only imagine the conference calls and work that it took an engineering team to develop butthole seeking technology for this to accurately target a puckered starfish with a warm blast of water.

Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #509
Boosted Euro
Admin

he's always been my baby.

computer doesn't automatically put a period in with i double space..lol

Anti-Speedbump Society

Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #510
ElwaysLate
Ya.... I'm a tire whore..

Like: 194
Liked 121 Times in 92 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
ElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom6 View Post
Joe's your baby now?
I did NOT pop that one out! Must be an adopted one, or with a mistress

10 Minutes does me no justice..

Drunk Crew Member #002
ElwaysLate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #511
kidcrash603
Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElwaysLate View Post
I did NOT pop that one out! Must be an adopted one, or with a mistress
So you're saying Joe hasn't been in your vagina?
Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #512
Boosted Euro
Admin

lol

not going to be early, baby sitter not here yet. should be here any minute, may make it there by 0530.

Anti-Speedbump Society

Old 03-22-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #513
Kevinoffroad4x4
used parts whore

Like: 630
Liked 669 Times in 384 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Kevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to behold
Vagina!?!? I'm en route to the brew!
04 skidoo mxz 800h.o.-winter fun
06 Harley Davidson Streetglide- 105whp/105wtq street couch
Kevinoffroad4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #514
Boosted Euro
Admin

Who's coming , we had the place packed last week.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG3145.jpg (106.3 KB, 10 views)

Anti-Speedbump Society

Old 03-28-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #515
Kevinoffroad4x4
used parts whore

Like: 630
Liked 669 Times in 384 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Kevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinoffroad4x4 is a splendid one to behold
Not this week. On call for work
04 skidoo mxz 800h.o.-winter fun
06 Harley Davidson Streetglide- 105whp/105wtq street couch
Kevinoffroad4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #516
kidcrash603
Patron

I'll be there with jerky.
Old 03-28-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #517
NHMR2
~chris

Like: 570
Liked 211 Times in 161 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
NHMR2 has a spectacular aura aboutNHMR2 has a spectacular aura aboutNHMR2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidcrash603 View Post
I'll be there with jerky.
You should put jerky samples in the goodie bags for the cruise. Would be cool and could bring more potential customers

--sorry for the off topic

NHMR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #518
kidcrash603
Patron

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHMR2 View Post
You should put jerky samples in the goodie bags for the cruise. Would be cool and could bring more potential customers

--sorry for the off topic

In all seriousness, I'm way too frigging poor to provide 200 samples of jerky. That would take about 60lbs of beef, and 160oz of marinade. My cost would be several hundred dollars and it would take me 2 weeks of solid dehydrating.

Last edited by kidcrash603; 03-29-2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Explanation of my harsh response.
Old 03-29-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #519
Zoom6
Admin

Bump it up!

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:

Old 03-29-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #520
ElwaysLate
Ya.... I'm a tire whore..

Like: 194
Liked 121 Times in 92 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
ElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the rough
I've got Anita coming with me..... NOT Tits McGee

10 Minutes does me no justice..

Drunk Crew Member #002
ElwaysLate is offline   Reply With Quote