NEMotorSport Forums  

Home Forums Arcade Donate Classifieds Premium Members? Calendar Sponsor Advertising Local Track Info
Go Back   NEMotorSport Forums > NEMotorsport Premier Sponsors > Fully Assed Graphics
Register Member Albums Image Hosting Mark Forums Read

Fully Assed Graphics Welcome to Fully Assed Graphics, we don't do anything half-assed. We are your source of vinyl graphics, decals, signs, and banners in southern NH. There is no job too big or too small for us to handle. Just let us know what you need, we'll take care of the rest. andy@fullyassedgraphics 603-505-8059
Fully Assed Graphics

User Tag List

Old 01-01-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #1
Ballistic Motorsports
Patron

Like: 88
Liked 48 Times in 27 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Ballistic Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightBallistic Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightBallistic Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightBallistic Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightBallistic Motorsports is a glorious beacon of lightBallistic Motorsports is a glorious beacon of light
The Random Questions / Discussion / Not sure what to call this... Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom6 View Post
Would this work?

Currently, it's 11.5w"x16t" but I could make it any size up to 48" wide.
Sign Blazer ... Thats what I use too ... Wish they still had support for it. I think the guy that wrote the program died

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"The corners are for fast drivers and straights are for fast cars."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
THE MOD FATHER ****Support our economy and buy Genuine products from me , not ebay knock offs .....
Ballistic Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #2
Zoom6
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballistic Motorsports View Post
Sign Blazer ... Thats what I use too ... Wish they still had support for it. I think the guy that wrote the program died
He did. I'm hoping to upgrade software soon but the stuff is so expensive. For now I can just do all the work in photoshop and illustrator, then import it to SB. It's a great cutting software, but a terrible design software.

PM me for vinyl graphics!

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:
I can only imagine the conference calls and work that it took an engineering team to develop butthole seeking technology for this to accurately target a puckered starfish with a warm blast of water.

I'm sure a few have PTSD from testing.
2006 Mazda6s 3.0L V6 - Click here for my build thread...
Zoom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #3
tim1137

Like: 1
Liked 57 Times in 32 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
tim1137 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
He did. I'm hoping to upgrade software soon but the stuff is so expensive. For now I can just do all the work in photoshop and illustrator, then import it to SB. It's a great cutting software, but a terrible design software.
Im using flexisign V8 for my stuff I do. Its a great program.
Old 01-04-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #4
Zoom6
Admin

The Random Questions / Discussion / Not sure what to call this... Thread

I decided to put up this thread to keep the other threads on-topic. Maybe it's un-necessary but we'll try it out.

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:
I can only imagine the conference calls and work that it took an engineering team to develop butthole seeking technology for this to accurately target a puckered starfish with a warm blast of water.

Old 01-05-2012   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #5
Zoom6
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim1137 View Post
Im using flexisign V8 for my stuff I do. Its a great program.
I've got a copy of that somewhere but haven't really played with it yet. I'd like to be able to cut directly from Adobe though.

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:

Old 10-27-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #6
MaliBoost
Captain

Assassination Simulator Champion!
Like: 421
Liked 504 Times in 309 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
MaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to behold
What is your paypal information?
1967 Chevelle Malibu
MaliBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #7
MaliBoost
Captain

Assassination Simulator Champion!
Like: 421
Liked 504 Times in 309 Posts
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
MaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to beholdMaliBoost is a splendid one to behold
1967 Chevelle Malibu
MaliBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #8
Zoom6
Admin

You can paypal the money to andy[at]fullyassedgraphics.com or you can keep sending me pics of your GF's tits. Your choice.

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:

Old 10-29-2013   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #9
ElwaysLate
Ya.... I'm a tire whore..

Like: 194
Liked 121 Times in 92 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
ElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the roughElwaysLate is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
You can paypal the money to andy[at]fullyassedgraphics.com or you can keep sending me pics of your GF's tits. Your choice.
Tit pics get stickers!! I know people with those, and I'm very good at the art of persuasion!

10 Minutes does me no justice..

Drunk Crew Member #002
ElwaysLate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #10
KeiserX13

What shades of green do you have?
I need a decal for the truck
@Zoom6?

2004 Chevy Avalanche - Snow Destroyer

2015 Dodge Dart GT - Stock and staying that way

2002 Saturn SL2 - Traded
2004 Honda Civic EX - Traded

Last edited by KeiserX13; 11-04-2014 at 10:51 PM.
KeiserX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #11
Zoom6
Admin

I think I've got a couple shades of green on hand. I'll check tomorrow when I'm at the shop.

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:

Old 11-06-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #12
Zoom6
Admin

Was a crazy day today, I totally forgot to check. Sorry man, I'll try to remember tomorrow.

-Andy -
Drunk Crew Member #003

Quote:

Old 11-06-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #13
KeiserX13

Quote:
Was a crazy day today, I totally forgot to check. Sorry man, I'll try to remember tomorrow.
no rush, just wanna rep the site!

2002 Saturn SL2 - Traded
Old 11-08-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #14
Boosted Euro
Admin

Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion! Flat 29 hangman Champion! Letter Scramble Champion! Mr Flacit Word Search Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Hats Off! Champion!
Like: 1,999
Liked 2,397 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mentioned: 134 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)
Boosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond repute
We need to work on some new decal ideas.

04 Forester XTI - Built Motor (weisco,eagle,sti,arp) FP Green Hta 330whp
83 Rabbit GTI - Scrapped, Heart lives on in the 82
82 Rabbit Diesel L custom - full GTI swap , built head lots of Poly
90 Corrado G60 - First Love , awaiting winning lottery #'s

Anti-Speedbump Society

Boosted Euro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #15
KeiserX13

who made the one we have?
was it an //M owner?

2002 Saturn SL2 - Traded
Old 11-13-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #16
Boosted Euro
Admin

Ice Age Part 4 - Ptero Glide Champion! Flat 29 hangman Champion! Letter Scramble Champion! Mr Flacit Word Search Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Hats Off! Champion!
Boosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Euro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiserX13 View Post
who made the one we have?
was it an //M owner?
I said decals not new Logo.

And he does not own a BMW . And the M logo has 3 lines like the original logo . ///M

http://nebcreative.com/portfolio/

Anti-Speedbump Society

Last edited by Boosted Euro; 11-13-2014 at 06:29 AM.
Old 11-13-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #17
KeiserX13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Euro View Post
I said decals not new Logo.

And he does not own a BMW . And the M logo has 3 lines like the original logo . ///M

http://nebcreative.com/portfolio/
2 or 3 slashes same thing

2002 Saturn SL2 - Traded
Old 11-14-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #18
Boosted Euro
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiserX13 View Post
2 or 3 slashes same thing
Dodge has 2 slashes :P

Anti-Speedbump Society

Last edited by Boosted Euro; 11-14-2014 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-18-2014   How to add Youtube/Vimeo Videos to Threads/Post    #19
jst_4_kiks
CB4LYFE

Like: 814
Liked 80 Times in 62 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
jst_4_kiks will become famous soon enoughjst_4_kiks will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted Euro View Post
We need to work on some new decal ideas.
front windshield on my daily

back window on my car

2002 Accord EX Sedan - Comfy daily status

1991 Accord LX Wagon - 304K with a slipping transmission

Steven J. Samson, May 18, 1959-Dec. 28, 2009 RIP Good Friend
Dorothy Trudeau, May 2, 1923-Jan. 14, 2010 Love You Gramma
jst_4_kiks is offline   Reply With Quote